Mommy dearest!
This last week has been a stressful one. My mom went to the hospital on Monday with chest pains, and found out that she had to have a quadruple bypass. I was worried, but not fearful, the Lord seemed to know I needed His peaceful reassurances. And my heart was more calm than it has ever been in the face of such a lose as that would have been.
I can see many other blessings in the event. Mostly we are so blessed she didn't have a heart attack, cause it probably would have been too great to survive. As it is she is her spunky self again, and I hope to spend many more years with her in my company.
I just want to say how thankful I am to my Father in Heaven for my mother's life. I adore my mother, she is one of my best friends. I notice more each year how similar we are in temperament. I love to be like my Mom. OF course she is far more patient than me, but I am sure Etta will help me learn that as the years come.
Most of all Mommy I love you!
And Dad thanks for taking such great care of my mother. I am sure this was a very hard week for you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment