Monday, May 30, 2011

Today's funnies

Okay so technically this happened a few days ago but I am just getting around to writing it down.

When Etta has to uh.. relieve herself (#2), she usually likes a little bit of privacy.  If we ask her if she is going poppy she will automatically say NO!!

Well we were hanging out in our room jumping and playing on my bed, and she all of a sudden had to do her business, she ran over into the corner, and at first I wasn't sure what she was doing, but Justin walked in room and asked "Are you going poopy"

She looked at him and shouted (while pointing her finger at the door) "GO!!"
"GO!!"
"Go -way!"
"GO!"

It was hilarious to see!

Then, today she and Justin were hanging out and Etta was telling him something but he looked away and she grabbed his cheeks and put her nose right to his and said "look-a-me"  (look at me... )

This girl likes to be in charge!  I wonder where she gets that?

Here are some fun recent pictures:

Etta put this frog on Lydia. So of course Lydia tired to eat it.  

The funny thing is that whenever Etta puts something on Lydia and she tries to eat it Etta gets all upset and says, "no mouth"... (Etta still tries to eat things she shouldn't, especially crayons so I have no idea why she cares so much!)


Look how stinkin' adorable this little thumb sucker is!  Look at her eyes!  
I just find it so cute when I catch her sucking her thumb.

  Baby thighs...!  Gotta love some good rolls!

 Etta likes to watch the tv at close range... (doesn't she look so grown up?!)

 This pictures was fuzzy but it was too funny to not add,
she stepped in the wipes box, and got her foot stuck in it.
 Fuzzy... darn it!  This is still such a cute face!

2 comments:

A Tale of Three June 1, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

Love the pictures and cute stories of your kids!

Shirleybk June 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

What cute girls!! I love those thigh rolls too, squish them for me!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP