Pant free zone...
Some pictures ( I took on Sunday of the girls in their Easter dresses, Lydia is almost too big for hers)
Etta-
I knew it would happen but I wasn't encouraging it. Etta learned how to take off her pants... (she has known how to take off her diaper for months now, but as long as there were pants over it, we were safe). NO more... so last night we started emergency potty training. Well she went 4 times (i was loading her up on liquids) with no accidents.
Today only two accidents, but mostly a lot of good pottying! She even took herself to the potty and came and told me after she had done it all by herself!
Hopefully it will keep going well.
Here are some other funny things she has said lately:
I was telling her how much I like her, I said I like you Etta. And she responded "I like me".
Lately when we are talking she will tell me she wants to do something for example go outside. Followed by Yeah, sure, okay. So it is "Go outside mommy, yeah, okay sure."
She has been singing the abc's all by herself really well. In fact, she loves to sing all the time.
Lastly she loves to count, she always skips five and immediately starts over at 8. 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,1,... and so on!
Lydia
She is officially crawling! Not only scooting. She can move her hands now and really move. If she sees me she does all she can to crawl to me and be held.
She is so cute at night when I lay her down she sticks her thumb in her mouth and rolls over onto her left side all perfectly content.
She really wants to be where the action is, she does all she can to be with the big kids... the toy stealing has definitely begun already!
She is just such a joy!
We love them both so much!
3 comments:
love reading the updates on your precious girls!
Good luck...potty training is always so much fun:)
I can't believe how big their getting and they're both so darling. Happy day when only one needs a diaper so all the best in that department. Kiss them both for me!!
Post a Comment