That's not Myanus
Since I have received my smart phone, I have let Etta explore the solar system through my Google Sky app. It is really cool to just pan through the sky and see all the stars and planets. I tell Etta as she pans trough the sky to find the planets and zoom in on them.
Today, I stopped her at Uranus and said, "Look Etta, there is the planet Uranus.
She replied and said, "That's not Myanus!"
I thought that her response was hilarious. She had no idea why it was so funny. I think it's just a funny name for a planet anyway.
Justin
Today, I stopped her at Uranus and said, "Look Etta, there is the planet Uranus.
She replied and said, "That's not Myanus!"
I thought that her response was hilarious. She had no idea why it was so funny. I think it's just a funny name for a planet anyway.
Justin

0 comments:
Post a Comment