Talking A LOT!
Lydia is REALLY talking nowadays. She is basically a parrot, and she is saying more words everyday!
Fun things we hear:
Bow Bow - is a Hair Bow
Cheese Monkey, Cheese Monkey! (when we take a picture, she says this, SO cute!)
If she is poopy, she says "dinky, Its dinky" and she also says "OOFA..." cuz I usually say Whoofa!
"I aunt a Nap" The poor baby actually asks for naps. If we don't notice she is tired she will ask for a nap. She is just transitioning to one nap a day (boo!) So we let her run around til she asks for a nap usually!
She has been really into taking off her clothes (and sometimes trying to put on something else). If you change her clothes or are getting her ready for bed, (or she happens to get all her clothes off) she runs around screaming Nekked! I'n Nekked!
here she is with 3 shirts on..
One of the girls favorite games is to pretend to sleep which is a constant going on 'round here. We say "Asleep", and Lydia immediately lays her head down and closes her eyes. Then about 2.5 second later she pops her eyes open wide and yells at the top of her lungs "AWAKE!"- then we play the game again. On Saturday morning we all usually sleep in, then we grab the girls and throw them in our bed for 10 or 15 minutes and just play before breakfast. So last week I grabbed Lydia, she was really still sleeping, we took her into our room and I laid her down next to me. She was really quite and laid there and watched Etta, Daddy and I talked for about 5 minutes. Al of a sudden she looked at me and yelled "AWAKE"! It was really funny and totally fitting.
The other day I asked Etta what she wanted to do when she grows up, she thought about it and said (she had just seen a monkey in a magazine) "I want to swing in the trees with the Monkeys" and she enumerated for a while. It was really funny, but I can't remember exactly what she said!
0 comments:
Post a Comment