Our Little people updates
Here are a couple of funny little happenings lately, from our two little people.
Lydia was brave at the doctors today for her two year old check-up.
Daddy and Lydia at the Conference Center.
Etta, Lydia and I walked up all the stairs to the top of the water fall.
The Christus looking down on my little ones.
Etta and Lydia loving all the water features downtown Salt Lake City.
(daddy) Cassity was just about to head out the door, to go to the Young Women activity, when Etta and Lydia came running out of the laundry room with scarfs on saying to mommy, "Okay we are ready for Young Women!". Then they walked into Lydia's room and said, "Okay we are here!", and started to play.
(daddy) I heard knocking down the hallway and found Lydia behind our bedroom door. She screamed, "Let me out! Open the door!" I opened the door and she said "Welcome to my house! So cute and random!
(daddy) Lately you have to start your prayers fast when it is your turn, before Lydia starts praying. She loves to talk and takes every opportunity to do it.
(mommy) I was just putting Etta to bed and she said her prayer. This is what she said in part of it. And please bless that I can get older tomorrow and I can get baptized and go to Young Women with mommy and that I can get my ears pierced and we can have a good fun day and eat some ice cream and okio and some tokyo (tapioca)... she went on to talk about having a good day and getting to play! I LOVE this girl!
They both are so adorable!




1 comments:
Too cute! I'd suggest praying they grow up slow if I were you because they'll be in young women's all too soon;-)
Post a Comment