Cute girls!
Lydia and Etta are so cute and so smart! I love being around them.
They play SO well together!
Etta started preschool last week! She is doing so well. She loves it, she has been actively trying to read everything she can. This morning when we were reading the scriptures she wanted to read with me, so she repeated everything I said like a little champ!
She is so tender! This girl, I just wanna squeeze her, when I think about her it just melts my heart!
I love hearing them play outside. Yesterday I overhear, her saying "Darling, come her... my little darling." To Lydia, they like to take turns being the mom.
Lydia, is SO precocious. She is busy and growing and SO opinionated!! (I have no idea where she gets it... uhem)
On Sunday Lydia was laying on the bench with her head in Justin's lap and she grabbed his tie and said "Is this your purple bow? I love it." (it was a dark pink tie!)
And this morning she was playing with Kaycie babysitter outside. She was sitting on the swing and wanted and underdog...(we usually go on the side, so we have jokingly called it a side dog...) So she was asking Kaycie for a side dog. It was funny to hear!
Anyway. I need to do better keeping up with all the funny things they say, but at lest here is something!
I love my girls! They are such a joy to me!
Here are some pictures from this summer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment