Wednesday, August 5, 2015

All made up

This morning when Lydia woke up she ate breakfast, then walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth, put on lipstick, perfume and brushed her hair.  It was so grown up!!  But it was also my makeup...


So, since the girls have been really into makeup and begging me to buy some for them, I decided today was the day.  They got a little caddy with lipstick, blush, eye shadow and body spray...

Well, they've done about three makeovers today, and each time got a little more "dramatic".  

Like this look for example, Lydia ran out and said to me, "I don't like to much makeup, just enough..."

Do you think this is too much?  Or just enough😂!!


She was also saying how she is a monster... I am leaning toward the too much!



Etta put on her makeup, and said, "I look different!"  And I have to agree!



The dark brows seem very Madonna early eighties...

Apparently you can do a lot with just eyeshadow!  We had to scrub their faces with tear free shampoo to get all this off!!

Life is fun with these two princesses!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP