Thursday, April 22, 2010

Say Cheese

Here are the pictures we had taken of Etta (9th month /Easter).  We just went to Target, we had heard it was only like 3.99... uh it wasn't.  And Etta was not very pleased to be there, it took 20 minutes and right as she was warming up the lady was like, well we have enough, so we didn't get one smiling picture, I guess we will just have to read up how to take a better portrait.  For  now here they are. My favorite:





 



The only partial smile...


I love this one cause of her little mouth, 
this is what she looks like when she starts whispering in parsletounge! 
(or at least that is what it sounds like!)

3 comments:

Joe and LeiAnn May 2, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

A-stinkin-dorable!!! Of course!

Cindy Killebrew May 3, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

She is just beautiful! The pictures turned out really great!

Noelle May 11, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Those are soooooo cute!! I like them all! I can't wait to meet her!! Love you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP