Walk About
We went on a little walk today, and took some pictures while we were out.
Picture overload is officially coming your way. (She is wearing a dress from Aunt Melissa)
Picture overload is officially coming your way. (She is wearing a dress from Aunt Melissa)
So, then we took some pictures with Mommy, of course she wanted, my glasses, then my hat... watch the progression of the pics I think it is really funny!
Then it was Daddy's turn.
And daddy wanted to take a bunch of flower pictures so I have those as well.
3 comments:
So cute. Love the wildflower pics. Such a darling dress and a darling girl!
You all look so happy and my heart is filled with happiness for you. Etta is adorable in every way and I just want to squeeze her! I love how she's only interested in mommy's accessories and daddy's baseball cap doesn't interest her at all! Too cute!
What gorgeous pictures! You are such an adorable family!
Post a Comment