Kitty in a basket
Kitty is not allowed to be on the table and she knows it.
If I happen to notice she is on the table, she does one of two things. 1. ) Braces herself to be sprayed with water for as long as she can handle it till she flees from the table top 2. ) She will run very fast to stand on a book, or a sheet of paper or a napkin, like "What Mom, I'm not technically on the table."
And boy, you should have seen how fast she got in this tiny basket, which she really didn't fit into... but she stayed in for hours. (I moved it onto the bench, after I took pictures)
2 comments:
That is a really cool picture. Love you!
Too funny! Burt knows he's not supposed to be on the bathroom counter, so if I catch him up there he hurries and curls up in my sink. I guess since it's lower, he thinks he's complied with my rules of not being on the counter...
Anyways, I loved the pictures of Kitty.
Post a Comment