Tee-fers
Etta has been sprouting teeth as fast as the yard is growing weeds- and believe me that is considerably fast around here. In the last few days we have been watching and wondering which will come first.
Today it seems it is her second incisor on the bottom right has officially arrived. Next will be here top outer incisor on the left. I am just seeing the white spot for her other bottom left incisor so it will probably be third, and I haven't had a chance to check the other side on tio, because if I try she raspberries me very insistently until I stop.
I have included a map of a babies mouth for your viewing pleasure.

In other funny news, she hisses now. (Well, her version anyway) Remember how I told you that she can say "Ssss" like a snake, well she does it when she notices Kitty hissing.
And Buddy our big boy cat, who has the highest pitched girliest meow you have ever heard, whenever he meows she screams really high pitched back mimicking his voice.
She now walks slowly along the table benches, especially if there is a Kitty on one.
But the funniest part of all is she is pretty gentle when she ever gets to one. Well the only one she has ever been able to catch is Kitty, who is actually nice to her, it is a miracle I know!
Anyway, we have been trying to get pictures of here teeth which is a little more difficult cuz you can only really see them when she is cracking up which usually involves major tickling and is hard to photograph - but we took a few. Some of them are very funny.... and yes she has food on her face (by her nose)
Why yes, I do enjoy taking pictures of her! Lots
0 comments:
Post a Comment