Saturday, July 31, 2010

Polly want a cracker?

I had to write this down while I remember... It is official we have a first word.

Cra-kha (cracker)

We have a bag of Chocolate Animal crackers and she has learned that she can ask for them... it is hard to resist her when she asks for a cra-kha (almost two words the way she says it)  She has been saying it for a week or so, but she is really starting to get good at it just right now!

Sounds like mommy has been eating one too many crackers lately.

Other words she is trying to say:
MaMa (but usually there are three MaMaMa)
Ba- for ball, she always says this when she gets her ball, we are trying to get her to say the rest of the word... we'll see when she picks it up.

I still need to download her birthday pictures.  Someday soon, maybe tomorrow!

Here is a picture of Etta when she discovered a box of flavored dental floss, she sucked on that floss for at least 2 hours.  (I watched her carefully, but it was still funny!)

3 comments:

Annie August 7, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Aww. I wouldn't be able to resist the "Cra-kha" talk either! What a cutie!

Cindy Killebrew August 11, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

She is really growing up! I have loved watching her grow up one step in front of our little Layton. I heard her say cracker on Sunday. She is so sweet!

Unknown August 20, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

She is adorable! I'm so excited to have found your family blog! Congrats on your pregnancy! We miss you guys!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP