Monday, July 19, 2010

Trip to the Park

July 2nd

The other day I thought it would be fun to take Etta to the park.  This was her first time, she was not really impressed.  I think in a few months it will be more exciting!

that didn't last long....
on to the swings

Check out that expression on her face...  not so excited about the swings!
What about with Mommy?
Okay, but not great... on to the slides...

 okay so just crawling around.... maybe?


uh...no!

Not the most excited of expressions!
But on second thought, he holes aren't too scary if Mommy is crawling with you!


(this is the MOST adventurous she got, crawling along the catwalk!)
Lastly, the big slide....

 A little too bright!
Until next time!



3 comments:

Corey, Kim, Natalie and Audrey July 23, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

I love the hairdo! Remember the cartoon, The Snorks?

Kristin Lea July 24, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

I just stumbled upon your blogs and I love them. In your remodeling blog you posted a picture of 2 pillows made out of some fabric I was considering making curtains out of today.....then I realized you are from Fort Worth...Just like me :)

marilynl July 24, 2010 at 11:35 PM  

Go Aggies!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP