Friday, February 11, 2011

Bloggin' Time

I try to stay off the computer when Etta is awake, but inevitably there are times things have to get done and she is my little companion.

Justin and I have our "blogging station" with our two computers, and matching office chairs set up right next to each other on the huge desk Justin built for me.!  Go honey!

Anyway, so it goes that if I am on the computer I usually have a companion... and she is pretty cute if you ask me!  But the sad thing is she is also looking SO grown up these days, and I heard that it is even worse when you bring home the new baby, your other "baby"  is just gone.  Sigh, I guess it happens that they grow up, and I love the age she is right now... but I am going to miss my Etta baby when she becomes my Etta girl.

Some funny things she has been doing lately...

Pointing out any and all moles she sees on my skin and saying "mole", "mole".  I can't remember when I taught her that word, but it is now a favorite pass time.

She nods her head a lot.  If she is babbling and you say something like "Really?" she will give you one clear head nod and go on like she is saying "Exactly I am glad you got it"

Just today she has been saying "No" to every question we ask her, and at the moment it is hilarious.  We ask her if she can say No, and she says No.  If we ask her to say Nee (no in Dutch, sounds like Nay), she will say Nay.  If we ask her to say yes, she says "No".  But her voice is just so darn cute when she says it... (i am sure I will change my tune about this someday but oh well for now it is cute.)

I can't think of anything else in particular at the moment, but we are really enjoying her!


I can't remember why we were making this funny face... but she was copying something.


Helping me plan for dinner... (she needed something to do and a cook book was the closest book we had!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP