Still waiting...
I really need to show post some updates. Instead I have been going through closets...and rooms... and boxes... and drawers. I am on the biggest purging spree I have been on in years, and it feels great. I have moved furniture around about 30 times in all the different rooms of my house, (okay I have made Justin move that stuff, sorry honey!) the last few weeks.
But we still have about 1 .5 weeks till my due date, if this pregnancy is anything like Etta's I may have Lydia in the next couple days.... PLEASE, PLEASE, Pretty PLEASE!
Anyway, no post would be complete without a few pictures of Etta. These were taken in January. Her outfit is totally funny. It was Sunday night and she was wearing her tights and bloomers left over from church. But before her nap we put her in a warmer shirt, and for some reason Justin put socks over her tights. The overall effect is Superwoman meets baby. She was talking to Grandma and Grandpa K. and boy does she know how to jabber on the phone!
1 comments:
I can sure see your face when I look at those pics. I've never noticed it before, but she definately looks like her mommy!
Post a Comment