Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Lyla

I just had to jot down really quick two cute little Lydia facts, since I can't be relied upon to remember them if I don't.

First, in the last two days or so she has started clapping.  Her little hands are so small but she does it really well,  and actually makes a pretty decent sound doing it.  You can tell she is really happy with herself.  It is so fun to watch her!  And all of us have been clapping a lot more.  (What is funny about this little talent, is that I don't clap a lot, so she just figured it out for herself.

Secondly, she finally cut a tooth, probably today...  No idea it was there, we hadn't noticed any particular signs of getting teeth.  But I thought it would be fun to just see if i could feel anything in her gums, I checked the top and there was nothing, but when i checked the bottom, there it was, a jagged little tooth just coming through.  I still haven't actually seen it, and I am not sure exactly which one (left or right) it is but it is a bottom incisor .

In other news, she is finally eating "real" baby food.  She used to not open her mouth at all1  So frustrating... anyway, she is finally eating her favorite thing is turkey right now.  She also eats a lot of table foods.  And green beans would probably be her favorite there!

(I don't have pictures on this computer, so I will have to get some in this post later)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP