Lick-Stip, aka Lip Stick
Etta says some funny things.
Today, I set the house alarm, and when it beeped she cried out "Christmas! Christmas is here!" I have no idea where this is from!
She loves chap stick and lipstick... and all things makeup. (I only wear makeup like two times a week, but she is usually right by my side and loves putting on mascara (although a little confused when there is black stuff all over her face!) She pulled out some chap stick today and was calling it lip stick but her name for it was Lick-Stip.
She loves to sweep and has her own little broom. She calls it "fweeping".
When ever we are leaving she likes to help me find mi "slip-slops"
She loves fruit loops and calls them Sroot Loops. (every time I hear it it reminds me of The Office, like Dwight made a new product called Shrute Loops (beet flavored cereal...)
Lately she has been asking for ice cream everyday about 30 times a day. We haven't had ice cream since like June. So the other day we had some with a brownie, but all she wanted was the brownie.
Potty talk-
So, we started the potty training thing, but since she has to take a daily laxative, we have had to give up for now. While we were potty training, I made the mistake of making a tooting sound (with my mouth- just to clarify!) to help her think about having a bowel movement. Well today, she asked her dolly (who she had stripped naked a few days ago) if she wanted to go on a walk in the stroller. But she said, "Oh, Dolly, is poopy in dare? Need to go Potty? Okay, yeah sure..." She walked the dolly over to the toilet and held her there over the oitlet and made farting sounds for a good 45 seconds. I was cracking up! (potty humor is sorta funny!)
That is it for right now. I will try to remember more soon!
1 comments:
What a silly girl. I love all the cute things they say. I don't know why potty talk is such a novelty but with five boys you learn quickly they don't need to be taught, it's just part of them.
Brock is at a fun stage where all bugs are cute to him. He sees a bug and says, "Look a bug, he's cute." Crazy kid!
Post a Comment