Princess Phone
I've been cleaning out Etta's room and finding toys one of which was a little princess cell phone.
It was so funny to hear her talking on the phone. After I handed it to her she opened it up and said, "I've got to call my cell phone".
Then she was like "Hi Princess..."
She had been playing on the phone and telling her about things, it was so funny to hear her "ya, ya uh-huh, okay"
She said "I've got to call my sister"
And I asked who is your sister and she said "Cinderella"
I hope that doesn't make her the mean step sister...
Later she walked into the front room where everyone was hanging out and informed me that... "Mommy, I called you on the phone, and there is a dinosaur in my room..." Justin had to go in to her room and tell the dinosaur to go outside. It was funny to hear her yelling, no Dinosaur, go outside...!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment