Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sing along...

Every night when we put Lydia to bed we always sing I am a Child of God.  I usually will ask Lydia to repeat the easy words, or the final word of each stanza after I say them, like "me" and "day"...

Tonight when I was singing it, I paused at the part "Teach me all that I must..." and she filled in on key, "do".  She has never done it without me saying the word first it was so cute... then I thought I would try it with the last line "To live with him some...." and she filled in "day".  ON KEY!   What a sweet heart.

She is so smart.

Her talking is still not super clear, but she is definitely building on her vocabulary.

This morning she woke up at 6:00 and she has been sort of sick so I went into her and was just holding her.  When i walked in and picked her up she said 'Air's Dada go?" Where did Dad go?  Then she Said, "Air's Etta go?"... and then "Airs Momma go?"  They were quite good sentences if I do say so myself.

When she was all calm I told her Nigh Nigh... and laid her down in her crib, and then for dramatic effect she scrunched up her face and said... "Ouchie.."  "Owie...."  Cuz she wanted to get more cuddles.. it was cute!  (but I did go back to bed, cuz she was totally faking it!

Tonight at bath time I got some good spiked hair pictures.















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP