Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hi again!

Well obviously keeping up on the family blog is not my forte, but I am actually downloading some images from the camera so i thought I should probably do something on here.

Here are some pictures from September 26th.

I love the striped tights, could anything be cuter?  I am trying not to always put Etta's hair up in a ponytail directly on top of her head, but she has a cowlick that sends all hair from her crown directly forward, hence if it is not in a ponytail it is in her eyes, and no bangs won't really solve the problem or half her head would half to be bangs... oh well, crazy hair is kind of funny too? right?


Walking her doll- Mildred (my very own cabbage patch kid)


 Sorry 'bout the full moon, we need to find some tiny diapers for that baby doll (which was mommy's)!



 Etta loves crocheted things, so this little scarf has been fun for her to cuddle with.  Here she is laying back enjoying the softness.




1 comments:

Donelle October 21, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

So, so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting. I think I recongnize the dress and tights:) Super cute! Hope you are doing well. Excited for baby #2, how fun! We finally got a house and I wish I had you by my side to decorate. You might just be getting hundreds of emails from me asking for your great advice:)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP