Sunday, March 18, 2012

Toddler.

It has been coming on since she was about 9 months old, but I am pretty sure that Lydia is officially a toddler.  Just this last week she has put aside her baby-ness and decided to be a little girl.  It is breaking my heart, in a good way, but sad none the less cuz  I miss my little baby.

IMG_1827
IMG_1828
IMG_1829
-

She has been talking and jabbering a ton.  She used to give just one word answers, now she really talks a lot and very animatedly.  I love it! 
 -


She is getting really tall!  Today, she wore and 18 month dress to church, the length fit her perfectly. 
 -


Her hair is really coming in.  It is sort of wild wind blown looking, and getting the little curls on the end, I can’t help but play with it, since it is just so darn cute.
 -


She and Etta are really beginning to play together, they laugh and run around after each other giggling.  Etta has been a bit of a bully lately, stealing any and all toys and pushing and hitting.  We are sort of at a loss as to why she is doing it, and how to stop it… we will keep working on it.
-


Lately during prayers she has been folding her arms and bowing her head (for about 5 seconds, yes I usually peek, I can’t help it, it is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen  in my life!)   Tonight was the first night that she came and plopped down on her knees, folded her arms,  bowed her head and started jabbering a prayer all by herself.
 -


Oh goodness this girl is SO cute!
 -


 I am counting down the days until she can go to nursery… she is VERY busy at church.  Luckily there is a sister who likes to take her for relief society… It is a nice break for me and fun for Johnna… She actually took her out to the parking lot next to a field with horses!   They took some pictures…

1332104187234

She was touching the ceiling with her head, in this picture (above)  and visiting with the horsey below.

1332104465815
I am loving this sweet little girl! 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP