Merry Christmas! 2010
We took some pictures of Etta in a Santa hat today and I had to share...
Merry Christmas!
We hope you are all having a great holiday!
(Lately it has been so hard to get a smiling picture
because as soon as she sees the camera she wants to see the "baby" on the picture viewing screen)
Since we don't have any snow here... we got creative, and took some pictures in a bubble bath. We tired to give her a beard but she wouldn't cooperate, maybe next year!
Love you all!
2 comments:
Etta is getting more gorgeous every time I see her picture updates. Hope you've had a great holiday! Kiss that cute girl for all of us.
Etta, I love you! You are so beautiful, and I can't wait to come home each day the be with you and mommy.
Love daddy
Post a Comment