Sunday, April 3, 2011

Etta's First Pony Tail

Here is Etta's first pony tail by the way!  Not sure why I've never tried it before...




 I am sad this one if fuzzy, but I love it anyway.  I asked her to smile.  She didn't really know what I meant, so I showed her and this is what she did. (above, I thought it was so cute!)


Getting sick of pictures... so I moved on to a new target..

2 comments:

Shirleybk April 3, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

Oh how I envy all that hair to work with!
That is the one thing I do wish for is a little girl
and lots of hair to fix.

Unknown April 6, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

Beautiful and so sweet to see the big smile and the frown when getting tired of the pics. lol

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP