Thursday, April 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASSITY!

For all that read our family blog I wanted to let you know that it is Cassity's BIRTHDAY today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

I want to let her know how much I love her.  She is the love of my life and my best friend.  She is SUPER MOM!  She does so much for our family, our two beautiful girls.

I love you!!

Justin

5 comments:

Joe and LeiAnn April 7, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

Have a fabulous birthday!! We miss you!

Annie April 7, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

Aww. That's so sweet of Justin. Happy Birthday Cassity! I hope you have a great day!

Shirleybk April 7, 2011 at 10:52 PM  

Happy happy birthday! I hope you had a great day and I hope you have a fabulous year!

Cindy Killebrew April 8, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

Cassity, I hope you had a fabulous birthday!

The Arrrrrgalls April 11, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

Just saw the post ...Happy Birthday Girl!!! Hope your day was a ton of fun. Love ya!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP