Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lydia Lift Off

Lydia is SO strong.  She rolled over three times the first week she came home from the hospital.  And this baby moves, she squirms her way all around her crib.  In fact, we had to forgo any bassinets because she would wiggle herself right up to the edge and jam her face into the side... and it scared me too much.

Here are some pictures I caught of her lifting her head and upper body and some other generally cute pictures!  This is about 5 weeks old people!  Etta didn't do this until she was about 4 months old!













( Look, I finally caught one of her dimples in a picture!  Yea!)







4 comments:

Noelle April 3, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

Sisters are the best! They are so cute together!! Love you Sister!!

CourtneyB April 4, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

I love her expressions - she just looks full of personality! You're going to be in trouble with this one, I can tell! Be prepared for an early walker. (:

The Arrrrrgalls April 4, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

I know how does this happen?? How does such a little on become SO strong SO soon. Amelia and I were sitting in church the other day, she was sitting up looking around. I looked down and was just stunned! We must have prodigy babies :-)

Unknown April 6, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

You are in trouble, she will be climbing trees like my son before a yr old. He was in the top of a big pine tree and I had to send my husband up to get him. LOL i will never forget that. She is very strong for her age.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP